Xcentric always lets you PUT YOUR BEST FOOT FORWARD.
Ever demanding and grabby shoppers are expecting to get what they want more swiftly and more conveniently than ever, especially when it comes to the payment part. In store technology is only increasing. With all these fortnightly and monthly promotions to gear sales.
They are not primarily aimed to be news-worthy product launches, stock clearances but actually based to attract shoppers to the store, and provide a customer experience which brings them over and over again. We are moving into an era where what’s put in store has to recognizable enough to enable a more smooth style of shopping.
The footwear industry is incredibly diverse. However, most footwear brands require a single solution that effortlessly connects nationwide operations and online commerce — supporting improved profitability, improved efficiency, and up-graded growth into new product lines, channels and markets.
See it all with Supply Chain management
- Proactively spot issues before they materialize with superior forecast netting, planning, and soft allocation tools
- Gain control and visibility over the entire supply chain at a global level
- Seamlessly integrate with the forecasting tool of your choice
Easily report on multi-dimensional products down to the individual SKU level with core product numbers
- Reduce complexity of SKU and BOM management with dimensional data ma at the size/color/width level
- Improve speed and efficiency with GTIN/UPC automation
Get More with Channel Management
- Enjoy enhanced multi-channel optimization like in-store pickup for online orders and embedded catalog and POS capabilities
- Easily track seasonal financial performance across all channels in real time by operating in a single database
- Gain visibility, eliminate duplication, and reduce errors with a seamless solution across wholesale, online, and retail operations
- No matter what your sales channels are across wholesale, retail, e-commerce, first cost, or licensed products, Microsoft Dynamics 365 can handle your global channel expansion
Work Smart with Business Intelligence
- Quickly uncover trends and insights across ERP, CRM, and third party data sources that can maximize revenue potential across styles and brands
- Mobilize access to intelligence and business systems on any device, any time, embedding intelligence in everyday work and fostering a data-driven culture
- Gain visual insights to areas like planning, product lifecycles, retail, and more with dashboards that have apparel-specific KPIs
- Identify the next top sellers by leveraging the Microsoft Azure Machine learning tools embedded in Microsoft Dynamics 365
Win and Keep Customers with CRM
- Make it easy for sales, marketing, and customer service to deliver delightful experiences
- Engage customers, win sales, and build loyalty with complete, consistent views of customers
- Manage opportunities, the sales process, and customer cases while stay connected as a team with Skype, Yammer, and OneNote integrations