Digital Marketing Analyst Responsibilities
• Research and identify ways to build our brand and acquire new clients.
• Analyze sales funnels and customer intent
• Measure ROI of online advertising campaigns
• Report on marketing KPIs like leads, conversion rates, website traffic and social media engagement
• Track email campaign metrics (delivery, open, click-through rates)
• Monitor budget distribution and performance of paid ad campaigns
• Conduct competitive research and analyse benchmarking data
• Recommend website and campaign optimizations
• Research and implement marketing tools to support our promotional projects (Digital Marketing Analyst will be using automation software, social media scheduling etc)
• Work closely with sales and Digital Marketing teams to identify opportunities for new client acquisition and client retention.
• Work experience as a Digital Marketing Analyst or similar role
• Expertise in Google Analytics
• In-depth understanding of SEM campaign strategies and SEO practices
• Mathematics and statistical skills would be a plus.
• Experience with PPC campaigns
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
• Analytical abilities must be good.
• Graduate in Bachelors in Business Administration , BSc in Marketing or relevant field
• 1 year minimum experience
Job Types: Full-time, Contract