For our local retail BPO, based in DHA (Lahore), we are looking for a Call Center Representatives who will be taking and confirming orders for our retail customers, and guiding them about products and order placement.
Call Center Representative Job Responsibilities:
• Attend calls. Open and maintain customer accounts by recording account information.
• Obtains client information by answering telephone calls; interviewing customers; verifying information.
• Should be well aware of CRM.
• Verify customer phone number, shipping address and order.
• Entering client information; confirming pricing.
• Informs clients by explaining procedures;Call Center Representative will be answering questions; providing information.
• Ensures that customers receive the quickest service possible.
• Effectively and properly handle irate customers.
• Maintains and improves quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines; recommending improved procedures.
• Updates job knowledge by studying new product descriptions; participating in educational opportunities.
• Should have complete command on MS office (Especially MS Excel) with Good typing speed.
Call Center Representative Qualifications / Skills:
• Verbal communication (English + Urdu)
• Must have outstanding customer service skills.
• Strong interpersonal and active listening skills.
• Must have good computer skills.
• Must be highly detail-oriented and have the ability to effectively multi-task.
• Mush have Data entry skills in CRM.
Education and Experience Requirements:
• Fresh to 1-year customer service experience, especially in Retail or call centre Industry, preferred
• Immediate joining
• Mail your resume and Mention “Customer Support Executive” in mail Subject
• Walk in interviews between 2pm till 7pm.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: Rs15,000.00 – Rs20,000.00 per month