8 Ways to make sure your Email Marketing Campaign is a Success
Every day, around 269 billion emails are sent by businesses to get the audiences’ attention. There is a lot of competition out there, so you need to make sure that your Email Marketing Campaign is a Success. With the increasing trend of Social Media Marketing, you need to learn how to do Email Marketing the right way!
However, keeping in view the competition, here’s how you need to prep-up for your Email Marketing Campaign.
1. Prepare a Targeted Email List
For a successful Email Marketing Campaign, start with preparing an email list of qualified leads. These leads are those viewers who are interested in what you are offering. As a business, to be successful in your campaign, you need to make sure that these viewers subscribe to your newsletter.Because of them subscribing to your newsletter, you’ll get a database of their information which can be later used to make a Targeted Email List.
2. Classify your Goals
A good business, with an effective Marketing Strategy, starts with setting their goals. Do you know what you want to achieve? If you’re still confused about what your goals are, we suggest, you include these typical goals for your campaign.
- Earning more Subscribes
- Boosting your Engagement Rate
- Providing Values to Existing Subscribers
- Re-engaging In-Active Subscribers
- Segmenting your Subscribers to set Targeted Emails
3. Choose the right type of Email
To make your campaign a success, you need to understand your viewers first. Above all, You don’t want to end up irritating your viewers by sending them unnecessary emails, right? Furthermore, to make sure that you send them the right type of email when necessary, classify your emails into these types to avoid any negative reaction.
- Promotional Emails – The ones you send out when you are offering sales and promotions to your viewers, just to create a chaos of your amazing offers.
- Relational Emails – When you get the viewers to subscribe to your newsletter, you promise them a gift, some relevant information or a weekly newsletter. These emails are sent to keep your promise, which in return builds their trust in you.
- Transactional Emails – Emails that are sent as a confirmation message to the viewer, after they have signed up on a website. It can also be a welcome message for a new subscriber or an acknowledgment of changes, for existing subscribers. Being a business, it’s also your ethical responsibility to send an order confirmation email to your purchasers.
Now that you’ve got to know about all the types of emails, it’s time that you create a successful campaign using this information.
4. Identify your Target Audience
As a business who is determined to use Email Marketing to move towards success, this campaign will certainly help you know who your target audience is. Are you still worried about how to collect subscribers’ information to identify who is interested in your business? Google Analytics and Facebook Insights can help you further, to get a clear snapshot of who you should target!
But in the end, you still need to make an educated guess yourself around who should you target to email your content.
5. Use the Best Email Marketing Services
Using the best Email Marketing Services provides you with the best tools to make your campaign successful. The services include features like:
- Content Automation and Creation with Workflows and Templates
- Integration with WordPress
- Segmented Audience
- Analytics on Email Campaign Performance
6. Create Unlimited Optins
To run a successful campaign, you need to create great optin forms that attract visitors and get them on your email list. Experimenting with these different optin forms will help you get more attention from the viewers.
- Welcome Gates – The first page appearing when your website is opened
- Lightbox Popups – Focus Effect on the Optin
- Exit-intent Popups – Offers your Lead Magnet to viewers leaving your site too early
7. Plan Email Content and Email Frequency
Once you’ve classified your goals, have selected your email type and identified your target audience, your next step is to plan your email marketing campaign.
A Digital Media Marketing Agencies approach to successful email marketing is to take notes of the below-mentioned aspects.
- Plan an email series to let the subscribers know about your products and services
- Prepare a rough sketch of your Email Content
- Follow up with the subscribers till they execute the main action you want them to
- Write your emails appropriately to make them valued
8. Use a Clear and Concise Subject Line
This may sound as a restraint to your campaign, but the folks of this century consider time as an asset,the minimalists today expect things to be very concise and clear. But this doesn’t end here, along with being clear and concise with your subject line, you need to make it interesting too. If you have the hunger to get some attention, make your subject line rockin’
Email Marketing is a great tool to get more leads and sales. To make it a success, you need to be keen enough to get these prep-ups done the right way. Are you still not confident that you can make this campaign a success because you are jam-packed with some other tasks too? No worries, hire some professional help from a Digital Marketing Agency and let them drive your campaign towards success.